Bloglight!

(Custom Imagine)
Hey everyone! This week I wanted my post to be a bloglight. For any new readers, a bloglight is just a combination of the words “blogger”, and “spotlight”. Meaning, it is a post where I’m giving the spotlight to another blog, or blogger.

The blog I’m giving the bloglight to is The Journey Junkie. I am IN LOVE with The Journey Junkie’s blog. I heard about this blog when I started my yoga practice, and it has become my yoga and blog inspiration. Allie Flavio, the blogger, uses her blog to share her views on yoga, travel, and lifestyle. All of her blogs and posts include breath taking photos or videos. She even gives tips on blogging and fundamental life goals! Along with all of the yoga information, I cannot get enough of her posts about traveling. Each one brings out my inner wanderlust, and makes me want to buy a plane ticket. Not only is the website visually appealing, it is very user friendly. Someone could go onto the website and find what they were looking for in seconds. Allie Flavio also host a podcast, called Truth and Dare, with Carly Talbott. If you are into podcasts, I recommend listening to it!


Some readers may wonder why I would make a blog post that’s focused on me convincing my viewers to start reading another blog. The reason is because Allie Flavio started her blog with the same purpose I had when I started SeaBreeze, to help people develop a love for yoga! The Journey Junkie is full of so many ideas and inspirations, that it would be overly selfish for me to keep it to myself. I want all of my readers, and clients, to have multiple sources where they can get ideas, inspiration, and even a little entertainment. Definitely check out http://www.thejourneyjunkie.com and let me know what you think!

Comments

  1. I have listened to their podcast before and I absolutely love it! It's cool to see other people's appreciation for the same things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love her podcast! Sometimes I am just so jealous of her life.

      Delete
  2. I checked her blog out and thoroughly enjoyed it. I love traveling and enjoy hearing about others experiences! This blog will help me in the future when planning trips to places I have never been before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to know you liked it! I have listened to her travel tips for some of my vacations, and found it extremely helpful.

      Delete

Post a Comment