The Blog is Here!


Hello everyone, and welcome to SeaBreeze Yoga’s official blog! I want to take this first blog post to explain a little about myself, and also explain my business to all of you. To start off, my name is Brianna Steere, and I’m originally from the suburbs of Philadelphia. I started doing yoga when I was seventeen, and it changed my life forever. After my first month of classes I felt better physically, but most importantly, I felt better mentally. The moment I realized how much my life improved once I started yoga, I knew I would want to keep up with it forever. As my “practice” grew, I decided I wanted to help others develop a love for yoga, just as I did. That is how my idea of “SeaBreeze Yoga” formed! When designing this studio, I knew I wanted something different. A studio that would stand out from other studios, and give my clients a unique experience.  I thought about my two favorite things: yoga, and the beach, and that’s when it hit me, a yoga studio on the beach! What could be more relaxing then a yoga session, at sunrise, in the sand? As soon as the thought was in my head, I was not going to be able to get it out. Within a year and a half, SeaBreeze was made. At SeaBreeze we offer four major classes: hot yoga, aerial yoga, classic yoga flow, and the fan favorite, beach yoga. We have classes everyday of the week, however, aerial yoga is only offered twice a week, and the beach yoga is subjected to changed based on what the weather permits. All classes are listed on the website, and at that same spot you can sign up for classes. Sign up now, first class is free!
(Personal Photo)

Comments

  1. Really excited to follow your blog! my entire family is very into Yogo with the exception being myself. Hopefully this blog will inspire me to get off the couch and give it a try! My sister recently graduated from UPenn and lives in Upper Merion, which I think would be considered a Philadelphia suburb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Upper Merion is about 15-20 away from my hometown. So it is almost the same area as your sister.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy the introduction to your blog. I just started making healthier decisions in my life, and decide I should get into yoga. I like that it is very relaxing and it makes the mind at peace. When I get into yoga I want to become more flexible. I hope I can learn a lot from your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment